Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Registration Coming Soon
SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY, KAFIN HAUSA
PMB 048, Kafin Hausa
School of Preliminary Studies
(Office of the Director)
This is to inform all prospective candidates for 2023/2024 Admission into IJMBE Programme of the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Sule Lamido University (SLU) Kafin Hausa, that online application will commence from Monday, 27th of February, 2023 to midnight of Sunday, 14th of May, 2023.
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates applying for IJMBE Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the SSCE, obtained in not more than two sittings, including English Language for Arts students, Mathematics for Science students and either English Language or Mathematics for Social and Management Science students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To register, follow the procedures below:
- Step 1
- Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng, click on admission and select online application or visit admissions.slu.edu.ng direct. Select the programme you are applying for and then click on Apply to create an account by using your email address as your username and a password of your choice.
- Step 2
- Log in using your email and password to upload your photo and update your profile.
- Step 3
- Select the programme of your choice such as IJMBE Arts, Science or Social Sciences or Remedial Arts or Science as the case may be, and fill out your O’Level results and subject combination.
- Step 4
- Generate Payment Invoice or Pay Direct.
- Step 5
- Make payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as IJMBE Screening or Remedial Application Fee via REMITA on the SLU Admission Portal.
- Step 6
- Generate your Acknowledgement Slip.
Candidates MUST present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during the Screening Exercise.
- Acknowledgement Slip.
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- WAEC, SSCE/NECO Statements of Result or their equivalent.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Certificate of Indigeneship.
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
DATES FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Screening Exercise for candidates seeking admission into IJMBE Arts and Social Sciences will be conducted on Monday, 22nd of May, 2023, while the IJMBE Science Programme applicants will be screened on Tuesday, 23rd of May, 2023.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING
All eligible Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00am each day.Any candidate who fails to appear for the Screening Exercise on the dates above will not be considered for admission into any of the Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
COLLECTION OF ADMISSION LETTERS
All successful candidates should report at the School of Preliminary Studies for collection of their admission letters from Monday, 5th of June, 2023 through Wednesday, 28th of June, 2023. Candidates should note that registration begins with the collection of admission letters.
Candidates must adhere to the extant prevention measures of COVID-19 including maintenance of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and/or sanitizing the hands and wearing of face masks.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org